So I’m going to try to get back into a slightly more regular blogging schedule. We will see how that works out haha. Anyways, a few weeks ago we went on a triple date with some friends in San Francisco. We are making friends and spending time exploring the city, progress people! We decided we wanted to check out The Palace of Fine Arts. I’d never been before and it is somewhere that Ryan had been wanting to check out. It was a beautiful day, we walked around, checked it out for a while and then it started getting dark and we ended the night with some pizza in the city (pizza always). It was a perfect little time to explore the city. I do love the city, I just wish it wasn’t so darn expensive. Anyways. I love beautiful things. Here are a few random pictures I took. The more photos I take the more I realize I like photographing people (or dogs) over places. I’m just a creep I guess. But I didn’t take pictures of random people this time, I promise. This should put into perspective how tall it actually is. Ryan to the Palace of Fine Arts haha. Also I know this might sound weird but I love the BART. I hated it during its strike, but I love taking the BART places. I hate driving and having to park, etc. but the BART makes it so simple to get around. So maybe my next project will be a series called “BART Art” haha. I love stalking people of the BART. Anyways, what are some of your favorite places of your town?
Today is Ryan’s 25 birthday! Yay! I love birthdays, but really! I love any reason to celebrate and eat cake and wrap presents. Ryan’s birthday of course is no exception. I started the day off with a surprise breakfast and then sent Ryan on his way to work. I am so thankful to have such a great husband. While I could go on all day about the millions of awesome things about Ryan I’ll just share a few. Ryan is the hardest worker, his job is not glamorous, it doesn’t pay well and it take a lot of hours, but he goes to work everyday and then comes home and is always willing to help me out. He chooses to stay up late with me just so we can spend time together. He puts up with my excessive needs to take pictures, I’m constantly saying “ooo go stand over there, that’s a perfect spot for a picture.” He supports my dreams and my love for kittens and never says no to pizza. He’s funny and kind, and a million more things, but these are just a few reason’s why I love him. I’m excited for this new year, and many more birthdays to come. We’ve almost been married for two years, gosh how time flies. I can’t wait til he gets home tonight so we can celebrate (I mean seriously this cake has been teasing me since it came out the oven). Happy 25th Birthday Ryan!
PS: I’ve been MIA but I actually have some adventures to share, so stay tuned
My blogs been pretty silent these past few months. Not because I don’t have time, but often because I feel uninspired. Lately though I’ve been feeling more inspired, working on projects and hopefully something good will come of it. I’m blogging to avoid packing, I hate packing. Tonight we are off to Arizona to see Ryan’s family. I’m glad we will get to see his family and enjoy time with them. I’ve never really liked Thanksgiving, but changing it up and getting to see Ryan’s family is fun. It’s always fun when we go to Ryan’s cause we have 10 nieces and nephews, basically its always a party. But I’m still really excited to see my family in December, yay Christmas, my favorite! This weekend will be filled with food and family, I’m excited. And here’s a short list:
- I’m thankful for the changes this year has brought us, we moved to a new state, to a new apartment, Ryan got a new job and we are making new friends.
- I’m thankful for our families and that we will get to see them both this holiday season.
- I’m thankful for California’s beautiful weather, seriously. Everyday I wakeup and I’m happy to see its still beautiful out and not covered in snow.
- I’m thankful Ryan has a job. Ryan works so hard and provides for us. I’ve been trying so hard to get a job lately and not succeeding, luckily Ryan has a very stable job.
- I’m thankful for rejection. I’ve been rejected from just about every job I’ve applied to. Before moving out here this wasn’t my experience. While this been tough for me, it’s been a good growing experience and helped me to grow and shows to me that I truly do love working.
- I’m thankful for Ryan, he’s smart, a hard worker and handsome and a million other wonderful things. Everyday when he comes home it makes me truly happy to see him.
- Of course I’m thankful for a million other things like friends, kittens, pizza, but these are just a few of my favorites.
Well we are off for the weekend and I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!